golden algae eater

As I was out perusing the lfs to check out possible candidates for some algae
control, they had an odd-looking fish I've never seen before, or heard of. I
had checked out the Krib's site for identifying the sae, and its look-alikes.
This particular fish, which they just called a "golden brown algae eater" or
something along those lines, is a yellowish color, with brown, gray or black
markings along it's side, similar to the cae and sae. Some had more of these
markings than others.

Sounds like one of the man-made color morphs of the dreaded Chinese algae
eater to me.

Karen