From: LaMotte Company [mailto:lamotte at dmv_com]
Sent: 08 December 1999 22:33
To: kevin.buckley at nectech_co.uk
Subject: U.K. dealer

To:  Kevin Buckley
Re:  test kits in U.K.

Thank you for your email regarding your interest in our kits.  We have a
distributor in Oxford you can contact. They probably won't have these kits
in stock but could include them with their next airfreight order.  The 7787
kit contains reagents which are classified as hazardous for shipping
purposes so it can't ship via mail.  Our distributor is:

	Reagecon Analytical
	Contact:  Ron Bourton
	email: reagecon at community_co.uk
	Tel:  01865 774677