BBA? Beard/Hair Algae

FWIW, one of my tanks was covered with BBA.  Although doubtful, but
willing to try anything, I finally found some SAE's.  Tossed 3 good
sized (3 inches) into the 26 gallon tank.  It was incredible.  I fed
nothing else and they demolished it.  We are not talking long term
here.  It was a week or so tops!  I no longer have BBA.  Of course I am
having a fit with hair algae which they seem to have no interest in.
Saw an Oto checking it out but can't seem to get anyone to eat it....

Daphne