Sodastream CO2

I know what the Sodastream CO2 canisters are like.

If I was going to use this system, I would go along the lines of eg.
squirting some of the CO2 on a daily basis into something resembling an
upturned bell-jar type arrangement. The small canisters don`t warrant a dual
pressure gauge and needle valve.

You could use them as a very low tech solution but I`m sure you would soon
get bored of the idea. I get my Pub CO2 gas bottle refilled every year for
around £5.50 & it is totally reliable.

Andy Moore  -  (andy at ascot_u-net.com)
Poulton-le-Fylde, Nr Blackpool
Lancashire. GB

Treasurer/BBb Tuba Player Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band
and Aquatic Plant/Discus collector

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm