Re: Tritons - General

>Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:15:20 -0000
>From: "A M Moore" <andy at ascot_u-net.com>
>Subject: Tritons - General
>
>When Tritons first came out in the UK many years ago, the UK plant guys
>virtually all put people off the bulbs because they were supposed to be
`too
>blue`.
>
>Is this still the general feeling of the group ?

Not in my oppinion, i use them and i love them. My plants grow like crazy.
And my fish looks great to.

So i will stick to them. But okay i am going to try Chroma 50, but thats
because the triton cost allot of money.

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

There you can find:
     Great looking tank pictures
     Information about fish keeping

     And the Internets first Aquatic plant search engine

If email replying to this mail, remove ' ihsyd ' from email address