Re: Can I throw a fish in?

> Would someone with more experience care to comment on this solution?
> I'd really like some advice on this- the plant tank was never cycled for
> fish, and I don't know if it would have done so naturally.  All help
> appreciated!  Thanks!

With a low bioload, and lots of fast growing plants, it doesn't need to
cycle.  The plants will directly consume any ammonia and/or nitrites.

I never cycled my big 75g tank.  I just set up the tank, adding lots of
plants, and let them go for a month.  Then I started adding fish.
Never saw any type of ammonia or nitrite or nitrate.