Re: Triton

>Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:13:02 -0800
>From: "Alan  Kaufmann" <Alan4ever at worldnet_att.net>
>Subject: Tritons
>
>Triton bulbs are the best...and the brightest by far.  But having had
>problems using ONLY Tritons I would recommend using one Triton and one
Croma

Could you please describe the type of problems you have had with TRITON

>50.  Save you some bucks too.

Thats true.

I use Triton in both my tanks, and i haven't had any problems. (yet)

With many Thanks

Soren ' Disky ' Reinke  ICQ #1413069

Please visit my Freshwater Aquaria Webpage
http://www.disky-design.dk/fish

There you can find:
     Great looking tank pictures
     Information about fish keeping

     And the Internets first Aquatic plant search engine

If email replying to this mail, remove ' ihsyd ' from email address