Re: Dupla Redux

In APD # 1420 Gerry Skau Wrote:
"I thought I remember reading about a month ago that someone was picking up
distribution of Dupla products in the States, but I don't remember any
word as to whether this has actually happened yet. Does anyone know?"

Gerry,
The company name was Monolith Marine Monsters . I have not seen anything on
their site yet on Dupla, but they have an upcoming page with lots of
freshwater, high tech things. You can check it out at:
http://www.marine-monsters.com/fresh.html
HTH,
Bob Buettner
From Northwestern  CT,  where the first snow squall has left a frosted
landscape
Visit the new location for my Freshwater Aquarium site
http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html