CO2 reactor and some newbie questions

Microgeophagus rams are sold under several names :  Golden rams (which
are of course a gold color), Blues as well as German blues.  As I
recall, the German blues have more spots such as the ones on the front
of The Cichlid Aquarium by Loiselle (as opposed to the regular blues).
They are still microgeophagus, just different color forms.

You noted that you have some of the fish.  I assume you mean all you
have is the gouramis, catfish and rams and not the tetras and others you
initially listed.  I would not add any additional fish personally.

Daphne