Re:outdoor tank

Hi Joo

Nope, no floaters in the glass tank.  I actually allow the tank to overflow
in the rain.  Why not?

Also, if you go to the big nurseries, you will be able to buy peat quite
cheaply.  You need to look around, but I am sure you will find it.

Alfred

Visit my humble fish site!  http://members.delphi.com/alheng