Re:Outdoor tank

Joo

Where are you located?  I have a all glass outdoor tank,  that goes thru
mood swings.  It is unfiltered, exposed to direct sunlight. about 20 gals
and is topped off with rain water only.

I have got 22 ottos and 2 guppies in it and they have not had any
problems.  The water has been near pea soup before, but at worst now is
green/cloudy, but you can always see thru the tank.  At the moment, it is
crystal.  Doesn't seem so in the pics, but it is.  Check out my simple web
site.  If you have any questions, I will be glad to help, but my replies
might be delayed, as I am on the road at the moment.

Alfred

Visit my humble fish site!  http://members.delphi.com/alheng