RE: Can I keep Angelfish with Algae Shrimp

> Interestingly I have had some for and some against doing this. I think it is
> down to pot luck with the fish and probably size. I am sure I saw a picture

A big part of it is having plenty of good hiding spots for the shrimp.  When
they molt, they are VERY vulnerable.   I had a tiger barb swimming around
with half of a shrimp in it's mouth, and barbs are smaller than most Angels.
But out of 5 shrimp, 4 are still hanging around (although it is rare to see
them all at once).