[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Can I keep Angelfish with Algae Shrimp
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: RE: Can I keep Angelfish with Algae Shrimp
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:41:07 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <199911242048.PAA08823 at actwin_com>
> Interestingly I have had some for and some against doing this. I think it is
> down to pot luck with the fish and probably size. I am sure I saw a picture
A big part of it is having plenty of good hiding spots for the shrimp. When
they molt, they are VERY vulnerable. I had a tiger barb swimming around
with half of a shrimp in it's mouth, and barbs are smaller than most Angels.
But out of 5 shrimp, 4 are still hanging around (although it is rare to see
them all at once).