RE:Can I keep Angelfish with Algae Shrimp

>I am just starting up a planted tank and I would like to keep Angelfish my
>problem is that I would like to keep Algae Shrimp as well but I don't know
>if they are compatible. I have a feeling that it may be a case of depends
on
>the fish.
>Also I am thinking about getting an API t/w purifier but would like some
>assurance as to there quality.
>
>Glen

Costly fish food for Angles.
They do eat them.
Regards,
Tom Barr

Thanks Tom

Interestingly I have had some for and some against doing this. I think it is
down to pot luck with the fish and probably size. I am sure I saw a picture
of one of Amano's tanks that had Angels and Shrimp in it but they were not
very large fish and I am pretty sure that he doe's not keep these tanks up
and running for long before he goes on to a different project.
Not really to do with plants but does anybody know where I can get some
decent Angel's in the UK? We seem to have become obsessed with Discus over
here at present and although they are very beautiful fish I simply do not
have the time to give them the attention they would need.

Glen

Glen Williams

Consultant
ACT Financial Systems Ltd
Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood St, London EC1V 9LH
Tel: +44 (0) 171 757 6381 Fax: +44 (0) 171 251 3759
E-Mail : glen.williams at actfs_co.uk

"The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and
do not represent the views and opinions of ACT Financial Systems Ltd."