C. blassii

Folks,

I just rearranged one of my tanks. I have a handful of small Cryptocoryne
blassii (?) left over and they're looking for a nice new home.  I'd like
to trade these plants with someone in the greater Albuquerque area, or
maybe just give them away to someone locally.

If you're interested then drop me a line at rgrmill at rt66_com.  I'd like to
get this disposed of soon. I'm not going to keep them around very
long.

Roger Miller
Under brilliant blue skies with occasional flocks of snow geese.