[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sword plant propagation
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Sword plant propagation
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 10:24:00 -0700
- Delivered-To: fixup-Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com@fixme
- References: <199911210848.DAA14826 at actwin_com>
> individual adult plants themselves still developing well otherwise. Sword
> plants require to produce numerous leaves and attain a wide "girth" before
> becoming mature adult plants. They need a lot of room to do this.
But what's most confusing is that my first sword produced numerous baby
plants in the early days of my 29g tank. Since then, I haven't gotten
any baby plants, not from the original plant, or from the 4 baby plants
that have since grown quite large.