Re: Getting rid of snails

Rich Sexton writes:

> Clown loaches eat them, at least what I've heard; I've never tried it.

They do, they love them. Other tanks that I had were infested with snails,
but never ever once did I find snails in the 75G community where they _used
to_ reside. Notice the operative words here--used to. They have an affinity
for chomping rather large horseshoe shaped holes into broad leafed plants.
They positively destroyed a rather nice specimen of an Amazon sword.

Not wanting to give them away (after all I've had them 5 years) they live in
a plant-free zone with my pleco Hoover. No snails in that tank either ;D

Susan