snail predators

Jason wrote :

What I want to know is, is there a small, peaceful snail predator that
will rid my tanks of these pests?  The reason I want something small and
peaceful is that this tank has a pair of Apistos and sixteen pygmy corys
(pygmeus and hasbrosus), and I want to keep them.  I would be moving the
snail pred to a twenty gallon tank afterward.

Clown loaches and Figure eight puffers are efficient predators.
Personnaly, i hired a Figure eight puffer about two months ago. After 24
hours , i couldn't see ONE snail !!!
It is insatiable !
Another fish named " leporinus" or something like that is a snail predator
AFAIK.

Pierre Tremblay
Québec