Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1388

It was just a guess... but I grow the plants in a 20 gallon tank and a 90
(and lots of both for such a small tank for the 20). Considering what been
said otherwise sounds like a fish eating the plant at this point<g> and
nothing else.
As far the 20 gallon goes, the observation was based on several additions
removals of the plants over several months. Nothing else changed nor do I
under dose(usually overdose) the trace/macro elements. All other plants did
the same.
                                                            A 150 gallon
will not have any signs of this effect unless you have  a few large groups
and nothing else. Small tanks have this problem far more than big set ups.
It's hard without being somewhat unsure about if it's due to alleopathy or
not even with all the methods I tried. I'm just trying to fix things in a
tank quickly. Testing and doing serious research is another thing<g>.
Regards,

Tom Barr