CustomSeaLife PowerCompact Lighting

Does anybody have experience with using the PowerCompact Hoods from
CustomSeaLife on planted fresh-water tanks (as advertised in Pet
Warehouse catalog)? For a 125 gallon tank I was using the Perfecto 36"
SHOLights to get the extra wattage but since they were recalled it put
me back to square one again trying to get more wattage. If yes, any
recommendation on the bulbs for it, I see that they typically have 6700K
& 7100K Blue 55 96 Watt lamps available for my type of application.

Any available info that can be provided would be appreciated. Thanks.

Aaron

afishy at gateway_net