Analysis of Calcium Carbonate tablet

Hello;

A friend of mine (not in the APD) is attempting reconstitute RO water for
aquarium use. She went to her local pharmacy and got CaCO3 tablets and,
after reading the ingredients, is wondering if there is anything in this
tablet that would be unsafe for aquarium use. Not being a chemist myself, I
thought I would ask the members of APD. Other than Calcium or Calcium
Carbonate, here are the ingredients as listed on the bottle. Percentages not
listed.

> Maltodextrin
> Cellulose
> Coating:                                           titanium dioxide
>                                                         dextrose
>                                                         hydroxypropyl
> methylcellulose:
>                                                         polyethylene
glycol
>                                                         sodium
carboxymethyl
> cellulose:
>                                                         mineral oil
>                                                         sodium citrate
>                                                         polysorbate 80
>                                                         dextrin
> Croscarmellose Sodium
> Magnesium Stearate

I would appreciate any analysis that could be provided as to its safety. If
there is a recommended brand name for CaCO3 tablets, I would appreciate this
as well. Is polyethylene glycol related in any way to ethylene glycol
(Anti-Freeze)?

TIA
Tom Bates
Allentown, PA