Aquarium Driftwood

I was also very happy with the wood I got from them.  I had sent them some pictures of wood in photographs (in books) that were close to what I'd envisioned, and they came very very close to what I wanted.  Plus, the piece was very big, and just fit in the 20g I had planned to put it in.  It looks incredible, and Amano is right that big pieces in small tanks make the tank look bigger. I would not hesitate to order in the future.

Roxanne Bittman