FW flounders

<< Hello!  I have seen a hillstream loach and also a freshwater flounder at my
 LFS, and they are definitely different fish.  I consulted Dr. Axelrod's
 Atlas, and I am pretty sure that the flounder I've seen is Achirus lineatus.
 http://volusia.org/fisheries/alin.jpg  Any thoughts? >>

as i said, i suspect most of the FW flounders we see in shops are hogchokers,
native SW flounders.

i wonder why importers don't get the true tropical FW flounders (Achirus
fromS. America and i believe there are SE Asian species too).  probably
because there's no demand?

tsuh yang chen, nyc