Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1370

In a message dated 11/4/99 3:54:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<<
 In any case, those wondering about flounders, have a look at these pictures
 and see if that's what you are talking about:
 http://www.loaches.com/beaufortia_kweichowensis.shtml

I have seen the loaches they are neat fish, I do have real flounders. They do
travel between fresh and salt water in the wild but mine have been happy in
freshwater for two years now. the main problem I have found is most people
think they are scavengers and expect them to eat left over food. They are
predators, mine eat large amounts of frozen blood worms every day, sometimes
I feed them glass worms or brine shrimp for variety but they gorge on blood
worms.

  Moon