Green Water

Hello,
Thanks all for response. Here is parameter for my tank
set up.

55gal
2x 55 watt
Fertilizers?

5ml Master Grow with every water changes 1/3 each week

Filtration?
403 Flivel with gravel in all sections

Plants?
Valisneria,Echinodorus blecheri,Echinodorus rubia
Echinodorus rose,Cobomba,Alternatera reneci

Fish?
Two Angel fish,6 Red fin tetra
How long set up?
About 4 month

I disconnected CO2 and turned off light for a day
(don’t know the result yet)I am wondering if it will
affect plants if I won’t turn it on another four days.
One guy recommended to add potassium but i don’t know
where to get it. Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

Bob

=====