Furry1 and Furry2 algae

In my (very limited) experience, true siamensis (not false) will take care of
this type of algae very promptly.  Linc Duffy, Pleasant Valley, NY

<< Last night I took some pictures of my 25gal planted tank. I posted them on
 http://www.icenter.net/~tvg/fishpics/  , just click on the little pics to
 get a bigger pic,  (pretty crude page, but it has the pictures :).

 Question:  Picture Furry1 and Furry2 are pics of the algae I have in my
 tank, picture furry1 and furry2,  is this BBA?.

 If you all have any comments on how to make my tank better, I'm all ears,
 (or is that eyes)...