RE:Angelfish eating H. polysperma, was Duckweed Biofilter!?

> Other than about 20 Angels, give or take a couple, the only other inhabitant
> is a lone Cory Cat.  They started eating the H. polysperma a couple months
> back when I cut back on the amount I was feeding.

Silly me! I thought just about everyone here with a long term tank had SAEs
in them. ;D

I know of people who've got Angelfish and Discus that eat Vals. In fact I
know of one lady who BUYS vals for her beloved Discus to dine upon.

As with anything in life there are rarely circumstances where it is black or
white. More often than not life is one huge gray area. That extends even to
our "carnivore" fishes. ;D

Susan