Cryptos

I have been having some problems growing any kind of Cryptos!  I have three
tanks and all the plants there like Red Cabomba Rotala Indica, Anubias, Java
Fern, and alot more plants grow without any problem but with all my Cryptos
of different Species,  they are all not growing well and some have stunted
growth?  I would like to know if anyone can give me some advise on the type
of Substrate wherein these plant will grow best and what type of lighting is
suitable for them?

Thanks,  I hope to hear from you very soon.

Edison

P.S.  Is peat a good kind of Substrate for these plants?