[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Just to put a few fears to rest..
1. Shipping zebra mussels. I say again _just_kidding.
2. Zebra mussels getting into my local water supply. Guess where I got
3. I might spread them to other tanks. I'm not stupid enough to trade
any plants from that tank. They are in a ten gallon experiment tank that can
and will be torn down and everything boiled and sterilized. This tank has
its own dedicated bucket, net and other sundries.
5. They may carry a disease. So might my dog. Do I have to get rid of
6. They are going to take over my tank. Once again its the ten gallon
experiment tank so who cares. The probability of the veligers actually
surviving to juvenile stage is highly unlikely. But that's why this is an
7. They are dangerous because they are an invasive nuisance species.
Which of the fish/plants/snails/etc. in the hobby are not?