Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1353

In a message dated 10/27/99 3:53:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< was even worse. I got tired of angry customers, and rotting clams
polluting
 my tanks. I dont think there is a worse smell in this world..  My supplier
 gave me equal replacement shipments a couple of times, except that the
 majority of them were dead as well. I finally gave up.

 Robert Paul  H
 http://www.aquabotanic.com
 "Lots of good info and  plants for sale"
 winner of the StudyWeb Academic Excellence Award
 Aquaria Central Plant discussion forum
 http://www.aquariacentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&Bypa
 ssCookie=true
 Plants For Sale
 http://www.aquabotanic.com/4sale_prices.htm
 Gallery

I don't know how my clams would ship but I know they will live several hours
at least out of the water.

                                                                  Moon