Re: Clams

They sound like they would be a very interesting addition to the tank.  Are
they difficult to feed, and do they actually help with filtration of the
water?  Do they live for a reasonably long time?  The reason I as is that I
tend to have fair amount of fine suspended particulate matter, and I'd love
a way to get rid of it naturally.

Thanks,
Justin Collins