Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1351

Hello Victor,

There is no question, that at higher temperature more water will go
through a membrane. The question is how will be the QUALITRY of that
water affected?

I would suspect, that the conductivity of the RO water produced at, say,
75 oF will be higher, i.e. less pure, than that produced at 45 oF.

In other words, increasing the operating temperature, you increase
volume, but decrease purity. In some instances that might be an
acceptable alternative. However, if one is trying to produce as pure
water as possible, heating the system defeats the purpose.

Best,

George