Re: freshwater invertebrates

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Moon wrote:

[snip]

> am big into various crustaceans and mollusks for freshwater, as luck would
> have it they are seldom for sale where I live. Does anyone know an online
> service where you can buy freshwater invertebrates?

You might try Carolina Biological Supply (www3.carolina.com) or other
scientific or educational supply companies.  I haven't bought from
Carolina Biological, but they are a well-established firm.  I checked with
them this morning and their online catalog lists a variety of freshwater
inverts.

Roger Miller