Saimese Algae Eaters - False Alarm

Sorry to say the "SAEs" referred to below appear to be FALSE SAEs.  They
arrived Friday night and were labelled according to their invoice.  It's
usually challenging to get a positive ID for the first day or two, since
they are very skiddish and the telltale signs (black stripe in tail for SAE,
color in dorsal for FALSE SAE) are pretty faded.  I first had the
opportunity to inspect them Saturday night, and they do unfortunately appear
to be the wrong fish.

Sorry to get anybody's hopes up.  And Aaron, please contact me about some
sort of credit or return on the fish you purchased.

jim