Siamese Algae Eater's

I noticed that a number of people have been looking for Siamese Algae
Eater's (SAE) throughout various areas of the country. I picked up a
couple of them today (Saturday 10/23) at a location in the Milwaukee,
WI. area. They are going for $3.99ea or 3/$10.00. The specimens are
about 1-1.5" in length and they have two 40 breeder tanks with about
100+ specimens available total. They do ship fish out to hobbyists. If
anybody is interested here is the web site that more information can be
found:

http://www.bestfish.com

Hope that helps some people out.

Regards,