Trace Mix in PMDD

This may be a dumb question, but if the trace mix that PMDD calls for adds up
to barely 10% trace minerals...then what is the other 90% made of?  I'm
asking because the local plant supply place has a trace mix, but 90% of it is
NaCl (with remaining 10% being the minerals I want).  Is this the right
stuff?  Or do I keep searching?  That seems like a lot of salt to be putting
in my aquarium...I just don't want to do something I'll regret (like making a
saltwater aquarium).

TIA,

Bryan Kohart