Searching for SAE in IL

Hi! I've been searching for SAE in my LFS but I
haven't found one so far. I need SAE to clean up
algaes that otos won't touch in my planted tank. Most
of them don't even know what I'm talking about.

I'm located in Oak Park, IL. If you guys happen to
know that there's any fish stores that sell SAE,
please let me know. I will really appreciate your
help.

I don't want to order from mail order because they
charge about 30 bucks just for shipping. I think it's
quite expensive and it's not worth the money.

Please contact me offlist if you can help me at
keanhuat at yahoo_com.

Thanks in advance,
Kean Huat

=====