Re:MHDs

Dave

Try setting up the ballast, remote.  I keep mine on a shelf about 10' away
from the lamps, to reduce the heat.  The lamp it self produces quite alot
of heat and I don't need the ballast adding to it here in Singapore.  I
also use shielded wires to protect them from the heat.

Alfred

Visit my humble fish site: http://members.delphi.com/alheng