RE: Anubias elecrtic white

>I have never seen these in my local aquarium shop, or in my (one) plant
>book. Where might one purchase these mail order or in the Austin or Houston
>areas?

I got mine about 2 years ago from Dan Quackenbush, but All Aquatic Plants
has gone out of business and is in the process of being revived by a friend
of his(Dan passed away not long ago).
I've seen it on Petswarehouse's list but haven't ordered it from them.

It puts out beautiful white leaves that slowly turn somewhat spotty green
but still quite whitish. I will be having an open house for SFBAAPS this
November so if you live in the SF bay area come over and take a gander!
Regards,
Tom Barr