Re: Marsilea from sporocarps

Last year in my Botany course, we sprouted some.  I never took my
plant home to grow, though.  One of the lab techs grows is in one of
those small, black, plastic flower pots floating in an aquarium.
  To get them to sprout, we sliced open the sporocarp with a razor blade
and put them in a petre dish of water.  We placed the dishes on the
window sill and two weeks later had a couple small leaflets.

I hope you can get yours to grow.  Good luck.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB
Canada