Windelov's Java Fern

In a message dated 10/13/1999 3:53:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

> I have it in a fairly low light, low nutrient
>  tank. It is very compact. It is curious that I have yet to see
>  any spontaneous decay of the leaves as occurs with the regular
>  java fern.

i received mine from karen randall also.  mine grows very slowly, staying
compact, i see no decay whatsoever but it produces tons of plantlets that
float.

tsuh yang chen, nyc (back home from a week in SF where i visited both the
steinhardt and monterey bay aquaria, they were fantastic)