Hydroponics Six Pack

Miami Bob Wrote;
I have the Homegrown Hydroponics "six-pack" and it seems I should be
able to build my own electrolyte mix and PMDD formulas to meet the
plants needs at the restrictive TDS limits necessary for the fish. For
those not familiar with the sis-pack, it contains: 1)Calcium nitrate
(CaNO3)  2)Potassium sulphate (K2SO4)
3)Potassium nitrate (KNO3)
4)Monopotassium phosphate (KH2PO4)
5)Magnesium sulphate (MgSO4)
6)Trace minerals mix, with Fe, Mg, Mn, etc.

My question is;  where do you find this six pack and does it come as one
package deal or do you buy it all separately?