[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

nupro metering valve fittings

For those Nupro valve users out there: I just decided to try out an "S"
series nupro metering valve...I got an adapter to take it from the
"Swagelok" style fitting to the 1/4 NPT on my regulator, as well as a
hose barb. My question is this: how does one attach the fittings to the
valve?  The Swagelok side looks like a mostly smooth shaft with one
tapered groove around the circumference about 1/3 way down. The fitting
themselves seem to move freely into and out of the valve intake and
output; I have not as yet figured a way to secure them in place.
Thanks for the help.

-Dave Papas