Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1314

>From: "Peter G. Aitken" <peter at pgacon_com>
>Subject: OT: Drosophila
>
>Can anyone point me to a source for wingless drosophila? My hatchetfish and
>guppies just love the winged ones I give them, but they tend to escape.

I don't think any group use fruit flies more than killi folk.
Here's a listing of killi clubs around the world. Get on the
phone and you should be able to find some pronto.

http://killifish.vrx.net/resources/clubs/

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719