Apartment to Cold

    Thanks for the suggestions on my yeast bottle shutting down due to cold
temperatures. Decided to go with the bucket and heater (simplest solution
and it eluded me). Thanks for all the suggestions even the idea's of a
ceiling fan. That idea I came up with a long time ago, but cant get any fans
installed that are of an effective size due to the slope of the ceiling and
placement of support beams. Here in New York we have building codes and I
cannot install ceiling fans and meet the required clearance regulations
unless I purchase 30" fans which would be worthless. I have regular fans in
operation but they don't do enough at floor level and the area where the
tank is remains cold. Once again thanks.