Re: SAE in Canada

>------------------------------
>Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 21:11:23 -0500
>From: "TVG" <tvg at icenter_net>
>Subject: SAE
>
>Hi,
>
>Any one seen real SAE for sale here in Canada.  I have looked for the last
>couple of months here in Manitoba, and never found one.  Actually, some of
>the LFS never heard of them..
>
>I'm hoping I can find some here in Canada and get them sent to me.
>
>Thanks
>Steve
>
>-------------------

Steve:

I've got SAE at both locations of Aquarium Services Warehouse Outlets in
Ottawa, Ontario. I don't know for sure if they have a location anywhere in
your end of the country or not.(last time I looked, I noticed they were in
Calgary, though I'm not sure about a Manitoba location) You might try their
website at  www.aquariumserves.com. I don't know about mail order though.

You can also check with Henry at DAD's Fishroom in Edmonton, AB. They do
mail order (very well in my experience). (403)433-3474, www.dadsfish.com

Hope this is some help, and good luck.

Ron Barter
Perth, Ontario