Re: questions about Arizona Aquatics Gardens

> Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 17:04:30 -0400
> From: "Christopher Ferrell" <csferrel at nortelnetworks_com>
> Subject: questions about Arizona Aquatics Gardens
>
> I am interested in what Arizona Aquatics curved scissors look like (how
long
> and how curved the blades are).  The picture on the web page isn't
working.
> I was wondering if anyone has a pair and could help me get a mental
picture.
> I have sent a couple of emails to the address listed on the AzGardens web
> page but I have not gotten a response (2 weeks ago and 2 days ago).
>
> Along the same lines, does anyone have any other suggestions for other
sites
> that have these trimming utensils (scissors and tweezers).
>
> Thanks, Chris

I don't know if this will help but at :http://www.aquatecnet.com/index12.htm
they advertise an aquatic " Landscape Kit" that has what appears to be a
long curved scissors in it. The pcture is small.
HTH,
Bob Buettner
Enjoying a cool, brisk, early fall day in Northwest CT
Visit the NEW LOCATION for my Freshwater Aquarium site
http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html