RE: questions about Arizona Aquatics Gardens

Chris(  csferrel at nortelnetworks_com ) wrote..... Fri, 1 Oct 1999
17:04:30 -0400
Subject: questions about Arizona Aquatics Gardens

I am interested in what Arizona Aquatics curved scissors look like (how long
and how curved the blades are).  The picture on the web page isn't working.
I was wondering if anyone has a pair and could help me get a mental picture.
I have sent a couple of emails to the address listed on the AzGardens web
page but I have not gotten a response (2 weeks ago and 2 days ago).

Along the same lines, does anyone have any other suggestions for other sites
that have these trimming utensils (scissors and tweezers).

Thanks, Chris

Chris,

I got the 11"- 'Straight'- Metzenbaum Scissors from AZGardens and don't like
em, they are to heavy to work with.  I mostly work with my little 4" Ficscar
(sp?) scissors stolen from my wife's bag she keeps all her needle-point
stuff in ... ha!  I really don't mind going into my tank up to my armpit.
My SAEs will sometimes start cleaning my hand/arms and then  my discus will
some times join in.  Sorry honey :)

Tom