Excellent stores in Chicago Area

Excellent Fish stores in Chicago area.

Recently I visited Chicago area. One of the reasons to locate LFS's with
good selection of plants and display tanks. I was pleasantly surprise of my
findings. Following is the list.

Aquatic World
3041 N.Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657
Tel 773-935-2028
Fax 773-935-2037

A great store near downtown. Fresh and salt water fish, good selection of
plants.

Living Sea Aquarium
811 Devon Ave.
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Tel 847-698-7258

Excellent store. Large display area, very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Great selection of plants. Very clean excellent displays. It has a large
saltwater pound with sharks and stingrays

Sea Shell pet Shop
9235 Skokie Blvd.
Skokie, IL 60077
Tel 847-675-3474
Fax 847-675-3478

Large store, great displays of fresh and saltwater fish. Clean. It has
large pond filled with sharks.
Good selection of plants.

Scotts pet Shop
3054 S. Wolf Road  (on 31st at Wolf Road)
Westchester, IL 60154-5622
Tel 708-562-5000
Fax 708-562-0005

Excellent store, clean, Displays of fresh and salt water. Great selection.
Have three 150-gallon tanks only for plants. Great selection of plants. It
also has good selection of equipment. Lots of parking. About 30 minutes
from downtown.

I appreciate help of people from this list, who suggested above stores. If
anyone know any more good stores in that area, please send some
information.

Thanks

Jag  Amberkar