[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Apartment to Cold
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Apartment to Cold
- From: Jason Verch <verch at panix_com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:27:37 -0400 (EDT)
- In-Reply-To: <199909290748.DAA14669 at actwin_com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Sep 29, 99 03:48:01 am
I don't like the idea of using the ballasts to heat the
yeast bottles.. For one thing, as you said the temperature will
swing wildly at night. I'm afraid the constant temp changes will
have adverse effect on the yeast mix, but I'm not sure..
I think the easiest solution is to put your yeast bottles
in a 5g bucket filled with water and drop an aquarium heater in the
bucket to regulate the temperature.