Bad posts

At 03:48 AM 9/29/1999 -0400, Charles wrote:
>one thing i do not agree with you on is
>your attitude, i did not say that i was 100% sure of my answer. i was merely
>telling the list what i thought the correct term was, in other words i think
>this is the right answer, what does everyone else think? i made my response
>in the few minutes i had before i had to goto work. Telling people that if
>they post something that is even a little bit off base the group will shun
>them makes beginners nervous. if someone posts something that is incorrect,
>by all means correct them

Charles, I disagree wildly with your position.  I get 300 mails a day and I try to read and make sense of and answer any that ask for answers and learn from the rest.   I don't need any "I don't really know but maybe..." posts unless the subject is extremely difficult and the guess comes from a bona fide expert in the field.

In other words, if you don't know be quiet.   Maybe no one knows, then there will be no reply posted.   Maybe someone knows and posts,...  good!   But you do nothing to foster communications by posting a guess except in fields where you are expert.  OK?
--
For low cost CO2 systems that work:  http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica